The President named and successfully put in place Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch in 2017. In his second year he again nominated and put in place a second Supreme Court Justice, Brett Kavanaugh. In spite of Democrats’ attempt to prevent Kavanaugh’s nomination by accusing him of being a gang rapist nearly 40 years prior, the President stood with Kavanaugh and he is now a Supreme Court Justice.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving Keystone and Dakota pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
The list of POTUS 45’s successes goes on and on. The Washington Examiner listed 289 accomplishments in the President’s first 20 months alone. This list is amazing, especially when compared to prior Presidents. The Heritage Foundation ranked President Trump’s accomplishments in his first year ahead of Reagan.
Undoubtedly there is more to do. The wall is not yet fully built. The FBI and DOJ are still dysfunctional and involved in corrupt and criminal activities.
Overall President Trump’s first two years since the 2016 election are outstanding. He was attacked from all sides at times yet stood tall. America is stronger and greater than ever before. The economy is growing and the world is safer. President Trump kept his promises and has truly Made America Great Again!