The Wuhan China created virus has been used by the deep state to take away our rights to roam freely in our own country, destroyed our economy and has taken away our jobs. These people don’t care about you or me, they care about control, about making you fear about tomorrow. Don’t! God is in control and his messenger, President Trump! #wwg1wga
“Do not be anxious about anything,” the Bible tells us in the book of Philippians, chapter 4, “but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you” (Philippians 4:8-9, ESV, emphasis added).
The first step to an anxiety-free mind is to give your life to Jesus Christ. Once you’ve taken that step, it’s important to fix your thoughts on Jesus and the promise that He is preparing a place for His followers in heaven (John 14:2-3).
Below are some resources meant to help you overcome fear and anxiety and live life the way Jesus teaches us—a life full of faith, truth, hope, peace and joy:
- 10 Bible Verses on Anxiety and Fear: What God’s Word says about being anxious.
- How Can I Deal with Crippling Anxiety? A response from BGEA staff.
- Is it Wrong to Take Medicine for Anxiety? Billy Graham’s Answer.
- The Cure for Anxiety: A timeless radio message from Billy Graham.
- 15 Quotes for an Anxious Heart: A collection of inspiring graphics to read, post and share.
- What’s Wrong with the World? A mobile-friendly page with Steps to Peace with God.